TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
2. Adults must ensure children are playing safely and appropriately on the soft play equipment.
3. "Rules of play' must be adhered to at all times, see below.
3. Physical activity is undertaken at your own risk. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant please consult a doctor before taking part in the soft play.
4. The equipment is checked on a daily basis to ensure it is safe. Safari Soft Play LTD are not liable for accidents during play.
5. If you have any signs of Covid or you have been in contact with anyone who has Covid please do not come to the soft play.
5. Refunds for pre-paid sessions will be down to the discretion of the company.
RULES OF PLAY
1. No Photography or video is allowed without prior permission.
2. No food, drink or chewing gum is allowed in the play area.
3. No glassware is allowed in the play area.
4. Remove shoes before entering the play area, but please wear socks at all times.
5. Arms and legs should be covered at all times.
6. Please remove all jewellery, badges and other sharp objects.
7. Children who are unwell should not use the play area equipment
8. Leave all personal items such as money, mobile phones or keys with the parents/guardians outside the play area.
9. Children who wear glasses (or contact lenses) should take extra care.